Makes: 8 (a serving is 2) Tip: Make sure to leave the
Prep time: 5 Minutes. bacon mixture to cool
Cook time: 35 Minutes completely before placing
it onto the pastry.
Splash of olive oil. 1/2 red onion, diced
1 garlic clove 1/2 cup baby spinach
1 spring onion, finely sliced 1 egg
1 small red capsicum, finely diced 40g mozzarella cheese
160g bacon rashers, diced salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped 1sheet puff pastry, thawed
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. /350 degrees F. and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. In a large non-stick frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, spring onion, capsicum, bacon, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, red onion and baby spinach. Cook for 6-7 minutes.
3. Transfer mixture to a plate and allow to cool.
4. In a large bowl, combine egg, cheese, cooled veggie bacon mix, salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Spoon mixture over puff pastry sheet and spread out evenly from edge to edge.
6. Roll up from one end to the other, wrapping as taightly as you can.
7. Cut the roll into 8 rounds and place onto lined baking tray.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.